Here are 10 things to know before PCSing to Hawaii.
- The weather is glorious all year.
- There are no snakes in Hawaii.
- You can surf, snorkel, boogie board, golf, hike, swim, scuba, sail and / or stand up paddle all year round.
- You can ship a car to Hawaii.
- There are commissaries and BXs at most of the bases.
- There are a good mix of public and private schools around the island.
- You'll probably get a lot of visitors from the mainland.
- There's traffic but it's not too bad.
- There are hundreds of things to do and see on all the islands.
- You'll never want to leave!
Bonus: You can also buy a house when you get here. Even if you're just thinking about it, please give me a call at 808-724-4629, I'd love to help.